ZTE Blade A2 Officially Released
Old ZTE Blade A1 has been finally replaced by the new improved Blade A2. ZTE’s budget smartphone Blade A2 comes with a 5-inch HD 2.5 D curved glass display, a fingerprint scanner and a metal chassis and that’s only in $100. This handset will be available in China and will be available in three colors which are: Gold, Gray, Silver. It will go on sale by June 15.
It has the hardware features that are mostly used in expensive smartphones like Samsung and Apple. ZTE Blade A2 with such good price could see huge sale figures. It has the following specification which are confirmed by the ZTE company:
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS 2.5D curved display.
- 1.5 GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6750 64-bit processor with Mali T860 GPU.
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD.
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop).
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD).
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, PDAF.
- 5MP front-facing camera with LED flash.
- Fingerprint sensor.
- Dimensions: 143.8 x 70.2 x 7.9mm; Weight: 135g.
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS.
- 2500mAh battery.