At first, we all thought that Motorola will replace their Moto X series with the new Moto Z series but that isn’t happening. Motorola is still working on their Moto X series. Motorola Moto X 2016 got spotted on GFXBench.
You may like: Lenovo Vibe A – A Cheapo from Lenovo
Motorola Moto X 2016 Specs & Model Number Leaked
According to the list revealed on GFXBench, the new Moto X 2016 has high-end specifications. The model number of the upcoming Moto X 2016 is “XT1650”. Surprisingly, the Moto X 2016 has almost same specifications as the Moto Z. The only difference is the dual rear cameras on the back of the Moto X.
Motorola Moto X 2016 Specifications:
- Display: 5.5-inch QHD display with 1440×2560 resolution.
- Camera: 20 MP and 12 MP dual rear cameras and 4.8MP front camera.
- Storage: 32GB of internal storage.
- Chipset: Snapdragon 820 SoC.
- Processor: 2.1GHz quad-core processor.
- GPU: Adreno 530 GPU.
- RAM: 4GB of RAM.
- OS: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow.