Whether the launch of Deus Ex was loved or hated, recently Square Enix released a patch log regarding the new patch they’ve rolled out for Deus Ex Mankind Divided. This patch adds HDR for the Xbox One and 4K for the PlayStation 4 Pro. While they didn’t exactly mention 4K in the patch log, they did confirm this on twitter.
In a tweet, the official Deus Ex Mankind Divided Twitter account confirmed the support for 4K on the PlayStation 4 Pro, they tweeted:
@ShadowgateKDA The game will support 4K resolution and graphic improvements on PlayStation 4 Pro.
— Deus Ex (@DeusEx) 3 October 2016
The new patch also targets to fix the in-game bugs and crashes.
Patch Log 1.05
We have just released patch v1.05 for Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. This patch focuses on bringing HDR support, updating Breach content and features, as well as fixing critical issues raised by the community.
The following features have been added:
- HDR support for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One S
- PlayStation 4 Pro support
Various bug fixes for the following issues:
- Crash during the shooting range tutorial
- After talking to Vega, a freeze would occur when the player left the poor District, after seeing Miller first
- Koller’s fate after completing All in the Family, if the player spared Gallois
- Exiting a tutorial during a flashbang\typhoon effect would cause the flashbang\typhoon effect to stay on screen permanently
- Rarely, the hallway leading to Talos Rucker’s room would not stream in after reaching the top of the elevator
- Saving on the base build while NPCs are in search state and updating to day one patch, would cause the NPCs to search forever on that save
The patch also adds new Breach content and features:
- Avatar customization (possibility to change the appearance of the Ripper in-game)
- Overworld Map
- New Santeau Corporation (New Maps and Darknet file)
- New UI for avatar customization
- New items: Premium Ripper Skins (2)
- New item: Premium weapon (1)