Turn10 has been gearing up for the launch of Forza Motorsport 7. The franchise has recently gain a ton of attraction from players across Xbox and PC players. With Forza Motorsport 7 about to release early October, Turn10 decided to ramp up the excitement for Forza Motorsport 7 customers who have already purchased the game.
Turn10 has announced 10 classic cars from the Fast and Furious movie would be added to the game. Here’s the 10 extra cars that would be available to players who purchased Forza Motorsport 7 Ultimate and Deluxe Editions.
- 1966 Chevrolet Corvette The Fate of the Furious Edition
- 1968 Dodge Charger The Fate of the Furious Edition
- 2015 Jaguar F-TYPE R Coupe The Fate of the Furious Edition
- 1971 Plymouth GTX The Fate of the Furious Edition
- 2016 Subaru WRX STI The Fate of the Furious Edition
- 2018 Dodge Demon The Fate of the Furious Edition
- 1951 Chevrolet Fleetline Special The Fate of the Furious Edition
- 2015 Mercedes-AMG GT S The Fate of the Furious Edition
- 2013 Subaru BRZ The Fate of the Furious Edition
- 2014 Local Motors Rally Fighter The Fate of the Furious Edition
Not only are these cars super exciting for many movie and car fanatics, but these cars would also excite the general audience as well. Especially with Dom’s 1968 Dodge Charger and the addition of the 2018 Dodge Demon. Its worth noting that these cars would be included with the purchase of the Ultimate and Deluxe Editions of Forza Motorsport 7.
An amazing addition indeed taking the Forza franchise to another level with PC gamers and native 4K/60FPS for the Xbox One X in mind. I personally can’t wait to see how well the title copes with my PC.