With the release of the Xbox One X a few days ago, Ubisoft has announced a new update that is currently available on the Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC. Dubbed as ‘Title Update 9’, this new update that is available to Wildlands players brings some major improvements to Xbox One X and fixes a number of bugs with users on other platforms. Ubisoft promises faster loading times and a better textures for Xbox One X owners. While players owning the game on other platforms barely find any improvents as far as the patch note reveal.
With the update making its way onto all major gaming platforms, Ubisoft has finally revealed a summary of what’s about to change with the new update.
Xbox One X Enhancements:
- Increased texture cache size to improve loading times by keeping recently used assets in memory.
- Increased distance at which object and terrain details will start to appear.
- Anisotropic filtering for better definition of terrain textures.
- Increased resolution of the terrain textures.
- Improved temporal antialiasing for less ghosting.
- Increased tessellation factor of the ground.
- New data set in high resolution for ground decals, i.e. more finesse in puddles, ruts and footprints.
- Weapons can now be customized directly from the Loadout menu as opposed to the Edit Appearance menu page.
- Store entry option has been added to the PvP Main Menu.
- Fixed an issue where players wouldn’t receive XP after a finished match.
- Helicopters will no longer run out of ammo upon extended usage.
- Players now have the option to select Quit to the Desktop or Quit to Main Menu from the PvP Lobby.
- Fixed an issue where pressing the triangle button to take a screenshot would also change the weapon in-game.
The Title Update 9 is available right now on all major gaming platforms. Ghost Recon Wildlands is available on the Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC and was released on the 7th of March, 2017.