GT Sport has been performing well on the PlayStation 4. Ever since the release of the title, the developers of the title have been very active at keeping the game fresh and relevant. With April marking its tenth day, Polyphony Digital, the developers of GT Sport have released a new update for the game that fixes some nifty bugs as well as adds a two new cars into the game.
The two new cars being added to GT Sport with the latest update are the Audi E-TRON Vision Gran Turismo (Gr. X) and the Audi Vision Gran Turismo (Gr. 1).
While this is quite a minimal update, GT Sport does fix a few issues with the DualShock 4 controller and background music.
Other Reads You May Like
Since the update has rolled out a few hours ago, the update should be arriving to your PlayStation 4 console soon prompting an update. And with the developers managing to add Audi’s concept car into the game, there no wonder how many enthusiastic players would get to experience these two new Audi cars on the race track.
Here’s the patch notes retrieved from their website.
Main Features Implemented
1. New Cars
– The following 2 cars have been added:
・Audi E-TRON Vision Gran Turismo (Gr. X)
・Audi Vision Gran Turismo (Gr. 1)
– Fixed an issue wherein the “Force Feedback Max. Torque” would revert back to its default settings when exiting any game mode after having changed the “Force Feedback Sensitivity” value in [Driving Options].
3. “Transmission Mode” BGM Settings
– Fixed an issue wherein the menu background music did not play when the [BGM Playlist] option in [Options] > [Sound Volume] was set to “Transmission Mode” (Race background music will not be played in “Transmission Mode”.)
Other Improvements and Adjustments
– Various other issues have been addressed.