Among Us has just received an all-new update today after a long time, and there are many significant changes taking place in the game!
The game is getting a major update with tons of new features! You can now have friends in-game and take part in ranked matches. Here are all the patch notes for this exciting release:
You’ll be able to play against your buddies, who also happen to use Every Day Instead Of Night (EDN) mode as well if they’re willing; it’s not just limited only when playing competitively or collaboratively like before…you could choose any type between those two options whenever you want depending on how much time there has available – even though choosing one over another may affect certain things such ranking positions, etc., so make sure consider carefully before deciding which option works best
Patch Notes (March 31st, 2022)
- A unique friend code
- Ability to send and receive friend requests (duh)
- Invite friends to your lobby
- See who you recently played with
- Ability to block players
- Ability to show/hide your Friend Code (good for anyone streaming!)
- Ability to turn off/on lobby invite notifications (toggle this in the game Settings)
- No offline/online status for friends yet
- You can turn on/off lobby notifications
- Child accounts will need additional permissions from their parent/guardian to access their Friend’s List
Wow! That’s a lot to take in, but don’t worry because we’ve got your back. Here are some other things you can expect with this update:
- Removed the ability to link/unlink existing accounts – this is temporary! We need to fix up the system here since we’ve heard it can be a confusing process, so for now we are turning this feature off until the next update.
- Screen Shake option can now be toggled On and Off (PC)
- Cosmetics are arranged in a different order
We can’t believe it – the newest collab cosmetics just dropped and they’re perfect for you!
- Scream Mask
- Scream Robes
- Spartan Armor
- Spartan Helmet
- Guilty Spark Pet
Ratchet & Clank Cosmetics
- Ratchet’s Hat
- Ratchet’s Outfit
- Clank Pet
For more details and updates visit Geeksultd.