The first long weekend of spring is here! Here’s what you can expect to be open and closed during the Easter holidays in Toronto from April 15-18.
- CF Toronto Eaton Centre and Toronto Premium Outlets in Halton Hills are open all weekend long. Check their websites for hours.
- Major tourist attractions such as the CN Tower, Toronto Zoo, Hockey Hall of Fame, Casa Loma, Ripley’s Aquarium, the Art Gallery of Ontario, the Royal Ontario Museum and the Ontario Science Centre are open throughout the long weekend.
- Most movie theatres are open on holidays.
- Rabba Fine Foods.
- Retail businesses in designated tourist areas (Yorkville, downtown Yonge, Queen’s Quay West and the Distillery District) have the option to stay open.
- Regular daytime and nighttime curbside collection will not be impacted but other waste management services might be affected.
- High Park Zoo and Riverdale Farm are open.
- Centennial Park and Allan Gardens conservatories are open throughout the weekend for free admission to their Easter flower shows.
What’s been shut:
- Federal, provincial and municipal government offices are closed Friday and Monday. This includes Toronto City Hall, Service Canada and Service Ontario stores.
- Canada Post mail collection and delivery are cancelled on both Friday and Monday.
- Most GTA malls, banks and retail are closed Friday and Sunday.
- The Beer Store is closed both Friday and Sunday.
- LCBO is also closed on both Friday and Sunday. LCBO will be open for regular hours on Saturday and select locations will be open under reduced hours on Monday.
- Most grocery stores are closed on Friday.
- Toronto Public Library branches are closed on Friday, Sunday and Monday.
→ Delve Into the Fascinating World of Cw's Gotham Knights: Uncovering the Storyline Behind the Joker's Daughter
For more details and updates visit Geeksultd.