If your iPhone is stuck on the Apple logo and your storage is full, you may be experiencing a number of problems that need to be fixed. Whether you are experiencing a boot loop, stuck in recovery mode, or a total system crash, this guide will provide you with helpful steps to get your iPhone working again. With a few simple steps, you can solve the problem and get back to using your device.
What Causes iPhone to Get Stuck on Apple Logo?
The most common cause of an iPhone getting stuck on the Apple logo is a software issue. This could be due to an unfinished iOS update, corrupted system files, a software glitch, or other software-related issues.
Additionally, a hardware issue such as a faulty logic board, or bad battery, could also be responsible. It is best to try troubleshooting the software before seeking out a hardware solution. Some software fixes that may help fix the issue include force restarting the iPhone, using a computer to restore the device to factory settings, or using DFU mode to update the software. If these solutions do not fix the issue, then it is best to consult an expert and have the device checked for any hardware-related problems.
How to Fix an iPhone Stuck on Apple Logo with Storage Full?
It is not uncommon for iPhones to become stuck on the Apple logo when the storage is full.
The iPhone becomes stuck on the Apple logo because it is unable to read the necessary system files to boot up and display the home screen. If your iPhone is stuck on the Apple logo with storage full, it may seem like there is no way to get it running again. However, there are several things that can be done to fix this issue.
1. Free up storage. One of the easiest solutions is to free up some storage on your device. Remove any unwanted or unnecessary apps and media, such as music and videos. Make sure to clear your browser cache, as well. You can also move photos and videos to a cloud service such as Google Photos, iCloud, or Dropbox.
2. Delete old messages. Text messages can quickly take up a lot of space. Go to the Messages app and delete any old or unwanted messages. This should help free up some more storage on your device.
3. Factory reset. If the above steps don’t work, you can try performing a factory reset on your device. Make sure to back up all important data beforehand. Then go to Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings. This should help get your iPhone unstuck from the Apple logo and restore it to normal.
4. Update iOS. You can also try updating iOS on your device. Go to Settings > General > Software Update and make sure you have the latest version of iOS. This may help get your device unstuck from the Apple logo.
5. Visit an Apple Store. If all else fails, your last resort would be to visit an Apple Store. Apple technicians should be able to get your iPhone running again and get it unstuck from the Apple logo.
What Should I Do if My iPhone Still Stuck on Apple Logo Despite Attempts to Free Up Storage?
If your iPhone is still stuck on the Apple logo despite attempts to free up storage, the best thing to do is to perform a factory reset. This means wiping all your data and starting fresh. To do this, you’ll need to open the Settings app and select General, then scroll down and tap Reset. Next, tap Erase All Content and Settings and then confirm your decision.
Once you’ve done this, your iPhone should reboot as if it’s being switched on for the first time. It’s also worth noting that, if the issue is a software issue rather than a lack of storage, a factory reset may not resolve the issue. In this case, it may be necessary to take the device to an Apple store for further assessment.
Always be updated with us visit GeeksULTD for real-time updates.