Selling Sunset Season 7: Everything We Know So Far
Selling Sunset continues to be one of the most talked-about reality TV shows on Netflix, with six seasons of high-end real estate drama and luxury listings behind it. Fans of the show don’t have long to wait for more, as Selling Sunset season 7 is currently in the works. Here we’ll take a deep dive into everything we know about the upcoming season, from the release date and cast to the latest storylines and more.
– Selling Sunset season 7 is in the works
– What to expect from the upcoming season
II. Renewal and Production
– Season 7 renewed alongside season 6 in June 2022
– Filming started in Summer 2022
– Expected release window based on prior seasons’ release schedules
– Main cast members returning for season 7
– Newcomers Bre Tiesi and Nicole Young to return
– Uncertainty surrounding Heather Rae El Moussa’s role in season 7
– Unresolved issues between Jason Oppenheim and Chrishell Stause
– Bre Tiesi’s unconventional relationship with Nick Cannon causes issues with Chelsea Lazkani
– Chrishell Stause and Nicole Young’s rivalry continues
V. Trailer and Teasers
– First look teasers and trailers for season 7
– Selling Sunset fans can look forward to more drama, luxury listings, and interpersonal conflicts in season 7
1. When did Selling Sunset season 7 start filming?
2. What cast members are returning for season 7?
3. When can we expect Selling Sunset season 7 to be released?
4. Will there be any new cast members in Selling Sunset season 7?
5. What were some of the biggest storylines from Selling Sunset season 6?