It’s not just that Pokémon Go events allow players to capture special Pokémon, but they’re also a great opportunity to get new outfits. Even if the Pokémon themselves remain the same, the events now have an air of exclusivity about them. When the Season of Heritage holiday 2021 comes around, Glaceon may be obtained in a winter cloak.
Even though Glaceon can’t be found in the wild or Field Research encounters, it appears in the Christmas 2021 event. Unless your Eevee matures into a Glaceon, it will not receive the festive attire. Three-star raids are the only place to find the seasonal Glaceon. They include Cloyster, Stantler, as well as a three-star Raid Pokémon named Holiday Delibird. These raids are the only place to find Holiday Glaceon.
During a three-star raid against Holiday Glaceon, employ steel or fire blows. Don’t try to fight it with flying, ground, grass, or even dragon strikes. It is possible to capture it once the Glaceon’s health has depleted. You may even get a shiny new form too.
Top Holiday Glaceon Counters
When it comes to Glaceon countermeasures, Pokebattler has this list of the top ten most effective combinations:
- Shadow Metagross – Bullet Punch, Meteor Mash
- Mega Charizard Y – Fire Spin, Blast Burn
- Shadow Entei – Fire Spin, Overheat
- Mega Houndoom – Fire Fang, Flamethrower
- Metagross – Bullet Punch, Meteor Mash
- Shadow Moltres – Fire Spin, Overheat
- Mega Charizard X – Fire Spin, Blast Burn
- Lucario – Counter, Aura Sphere
- Shadow Machamp – Counter, Dynamic Punch
- Terrakion – SmackDown, Sacred Sword
Even the most experienced players will have a hard time putting together so many powerful Shadow Pokémon with most of their techniques unlocked, even if they’ve practiced extensively. This list of non-Mega and non-Shadow counters contains ten more powerful options for defeating Glaceon.
- Reshiram – Fire Fang, Overheat
- Darmanitan – Fire Fang, Overheat
- Rampardos – SmackDown, Rock Slide
- Entei – Fire Spin, Overheat
- Conkeldurr – Counter, Dynamic Punch
- Chandelure – Fire Spin, Overheat
- Emboar – Low Kick, Blast Burn
- Blaziken – Counter, Blast Burn
- Heatran – Fire Spin, Flamethrower
- Machamp – Counter, Dynamic Punch
How Many Trainers Are Needed?
Solo trainers can beat Glaceon. A Tier Three Raid Boss in Pokémon GO may be taken down by using the strategies listed above, as well as ensuring your Pokémon are geared up with the greatest moves and counters available.
A combination of the Circle Lock Move and Golden Razz Berries is the greatest approach to catching Pokémon. But since Glaceon is a matured form, I recommend using Pinap Berries as your first couple throws to boost your chances of getting more Eevee Candies.
Holiday Glaceon can be found in its shiny look. It has been verified to have a higher Shiny rate, making it worthwhile to raid.