Sling TV free trials are now unavailable on the company’s website. But there is an easy way to receive the trial for gratis. Though there’s a way to get free trails, all you need to do is log in from streaming platforms that aren’t web browsers. The following is a complete list of devices. With the Black Friday Sling promotion, you get a month of service for free with the purchase of a new subscription. First-month subscriptions for new customers are also available for just $10, a bargain of $25.
Since a byproduct of Sling’s current deal, your first month of NFL live streaming will be even more affordable, as they’ve knocked $30 off the first month of Sling Orange + Blue. The MLB playoffs may be watched live on Sling Blue if you’re in an area with a FOX affiliate, which is a must if you’re seeking MLB live streaming.
There’s no better way to get your hands on Sling TV than by signing up for a free trial. This is one of the finest options available for cord-cutters. Nevertheless, it’s worth checking out before signing up for a membership to see whether it contains all the channels you’re looking for.
Sling costs $35 a month after the first month and offers you access to ESPN and CNN. In some places, it also provides local broadcast networks. In addition, you can add Showtime and Starz to your subscription.
While its competition has hiked its pricing, Sling TV has maintained its value. For the time being, the monthly subscription fees for Hulu, and YouTube TV With Live TV are both USD 65. In the meantime, you can learn more about the previously mentioned reductions by looking at Sling TV deals.
Even though Sling TV doesn’t include all of the channels you might want, it does pack more than 50 networks when you pay for both Sling Orange and Sling Blue, as well as a few extra bucks.
Sling TV free trial: How to Sign Up?
If you install the Sling app or channel on one of these devices, you’ll notice a Watch Now 7 Days Free button on the app or channel itself. To receive a free trial of Sling TV, click on that option.
- iOS and iPadOS devices
- Smart TVs from LG and Samsung
- Xbox One
- Amazon Fire TV
- Android TV
- Apple tvOS
Here’s how to do it-
- Click the orange “Watch 3 Days Free” box in the banner image on Sling.com. Be aware that Sling’s trial terms are continuously changing, but it may also read “Get This Offer.”
- Put down your email address and a strong password and hit register.
- Choose your service package-Orange, Blue, or Orange-and-Blue combo packs are available from Sling. Take note of the pricing discrepancy: If you want over 50 channels, you’ll have to pay $50 per month for a package that includes Orange, Blue, and the Combo.
4. Enter your Credit Card details- Make sure you want to register for Sling before the date and time mentioned at the top of the front page by setting an alert that says “Make sure you want to pay for Sling.” After then, Sling will start charging your credit or debit card regularly.
Stay tuned with GeeksULTD for more updates.