Gmail permits deleting messages in bulk on the computer, but there is no official course to delete messages using the Gmail app. But we take a workaround if your Gmail is full. Here are the details.
Is your Gmail complete with unwanted or spam messages? Now, these unwanted emails like spam, promotional messages, and others canister take up a lot of space in your Google Drive. In such cases, scrubbing them regularly is advisable. However, it is not always possible to open every email and delete the posts individually. So, Gmail allows users to delete messages in bulk, by cleaning them via categories, read or undead, and others.
Google legitimately allows users to delete emails in bulk through PC or Tablet, but not from the Gmail app on their smartphones. But there is a way through which you canister get rid of emails in bulk all at once directly from your smartphone. To delete emails from Gmail, the process is like for desktops and smartphones.
How to mass delete emails in your Gmail inbox
If you’ve definite it’s time to start over, and you don’t need to keep any emails in your inbox, delete them all and jump anew.
- Open Gmail.
- Click Inbox on the left.
- Check the checkbox neighboring the upper-left corner of the page.
- A message tells you that you only have particular messages on this page. Click the text that says Select all discussions in Primary to the right of this message.
- Click the trashcan-shaped Delete button under the search box.
- How to delete specified groups of emails in Gmail
Sometimes, you may only famine to delete emails in certain categories or folders and leave the rest alone.
Read More: Dick Van Dyke’s Career Has Spanned More Than 6 Decades! Find Out the Actor’s Net Worth
- Navigate to the Gmail website.
- Select the category you famine to delete emails from. For example, one of the premade Gmail categories, such as Promotions or Social, or a ticket you created yourself.
- Check the box upstairs for the list of emails.
- Gmail informs you that you selected the emails on the page. Click the hyperlink to Select all conversations in the class you’re in.
- Tap the Delete button.
Always stay connected. Visit us at GeeksULTD for real-time updates.