If you’re tired of Panorama UI, there are a number of unofficial ways to spice up CSGO’s new Panorama. On the legacy UI that CSGO had going on before the Panorama UI update, players traditionally kept customizations limited to the fonts of the UI. However, soon after the announcement of Panorama UI, players found themselves going over a lengthy and complicated process to install custom fonts and backgrounds in Panorama. However, it seems like a kind soul has managed to develop a simple application to handle fonts in CSGO for you.
The latest program dubbed as CS
- .NET Framework 4.5+
- Your font of choice in TrueType (.ttf) format
Steps On How To Install Your Custom Fonts
- Upon extracting the file downloaded from GitHub, all you have to do is launch the program. We would recommend you to launch the program as
- Once that’s done, simply locate the folder where CS
:GOis installed. If you haven’t installed CSGO in a custom directory, navigate over to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive and click “Ok” to finalize your directory.
- Next, install your custom font by double-clicking on it and then clicking on “Install”
- Once that’s done, come back to CSGO Panorama Font Changer and navigate to the ttf font file you just installed earlier. Select it and click on “OK” to finalize your selection. Once that’s done, you’ll see a preview of the font in the box below.
- Next, click on install. If you do encounter any errors, simply skip them.
- If you do plan to uninstall the fonts, you could simply “Verify Files” in Steam’s properties section.
So this is how you could install custom fonts in CSGO’s Panorama UI. And if you’re keen,